Wednesday, September 7, 2011

99 cents for a card from Shutterfly


These are awesome deals for pictures but also on a card spells BONUS! Yeah! I've ordered a handful of these for this price and they are awesome. Usually  after ordering you can post it to your blog or face book. The last card I posted on my blog shutter-fly gave me a $ 10 credit back!
Right now at Shutterfly, you can get 1 FREE Greeting Card, or a FREE 5″x 7″ or 5″x 5″ Stationary Card! All you have to do is enter code CARD4U at Checkout! Shipping is only $0.99, and I love that you can design your own personalized card!
Also right now at Shutterfly, you can get 16% Cash Back when you shop throughEbates!! This could come in handy if you are wanting to pick up some other photo gifts from Shutterfly!

No comments:

Post a Comment